Deck 4 changes after Royal Amplified 2019 refurbishment
Oasis of the Seas Deck 10 Cabin List Looking for a specific stateroom number on Oasis of the Seas' Deck 10? Here is a list of cabin numbers on Oasis of the Seas' Deck 10. Click on any cabin number to view a picture of the cabin, the amenities / features as well as the pros and cons of the cabin.
Cruises used to be one of the few places you could find casino gambling in the world outside of Las Vegas, Atlantic City or Macao. A cruise ship would leave port, and the casino would open as soon as the ship was three miles offshore in international waters. Casino gambling are a big shipboard activity, especially for those that lived far away from Las Vegas or Monte Carlo. The largestfloatingcasino in the world is on Oasis of the Seas.
The world’s largest ship is certainly lively and action-packed, big, brash and different—a mass-market resort-like experience with a whole bunch of cruise industry firsts.
The 225,282-ton city at sea has seven designated “neighborhoods” and accommodations for more than 6,200 passengers (plus some 2,200 crew). About 50 percent larger than any other cruise ship, the 16-deck Oasis towered over others at the Port Everglades terminal – in comparison, Holland America’s Maasdam, docked nearby, looked like a tugboat.
Oasis’s standout areas include the family – friendly Boardwalk, an open-atrium amusement park, with the first merry-go-round at sea and an AquaTheater where high divers will perform; and Central Park, an open-air park in the center of the ship with real trees and winding pathways through lush tropical gardens. The impressive Entertainment neighborhood includes an ice skating rink, intimate jazz and comedy clubs, and the largest casino at sea. The Pool and Sports Zone is massive, stretching the entire nearly 1,200-foot length of the ship, with multiple areas for sun and shade and getting wet.
For views, you can book an ocean-view cabin or an interior-view that overlooks the Park or Boardwalk or the ship’s huge interior Royal Promenade, lined with shops and cafes. If you turn your head the right way from a Boardwalk-balcony cabin, you can actually see the sea too. In fact, with all the interior spaces on Oasis, the ocean is rarely in view. Some will love Oasis for its bigness and boldness, while others may find it too much like a floating resort; not like a ship at all.
The place to party on board of Oasis of the Seas is Entertainment Place. The centrally located Entertainment Place – down the stairs from Deck 5’s Royal Promenade – features a main plaza with entrance to a variety of nighttime venues designed to suit as many tastes as possible. And with so many options, passengers will be able to pre-reserve seats at shows up to three months prior to sail date.
Here’s what to expect:
– Passengers can spend the night working up a dance sweat at Blaze, a fire-themed nightclub (“burning” hot flame doors, “charred” threshold, etc.).
– Those with dance fever of a different variety may want to head to the two-deck Dazzles, a dance lounge featuring musically themed evenings — 1940’s big band, disco, ballroom. There are also dance lessons and competitions. Dazzles (actually located on Decks 8 and 9 in between Central Park and the Boardwalk) has floor-to-ceiling windows, offering views of the Boardwalk and AquaTheater. During the day, the venue hosts dance lessons offered by professional dance instructors.
– Jazz on 4 is a small lounge showcasing live jazz and blues. The design, said to be inspired by prohibition-era Chicago, features walnut paneling, plush sofas and chairs, and velvet drapes.
– Comedy Live is the ship’s stand-alone comedy club featuring family comedy as well as adults-only stuff. Headline acts interact with the audience. The spot has an underground theme, with decor inspired by a New York subway station — bright casual furnishings, glazed tiling and a subway system map plastered on the ceiling.
– The Opal Theater is Oasis of the Seas’ state-of-the-art 1,380-seat main stage. A piece of this stage extends out into the audience to allow more cast-passenger interaction. Entertainers make their entrances from “unexpected locations around the venue and perform aerial acrobatics.” The Opal Theater also features a version of the Broadway hit “Hairspray”.
– Very popular on Oasis of the Seas Casino is a sea ice skating rink (located on Deck 3).
Oasis of the Seas features the largest and most sophisticated casino afloat: Casino Royale.
There’s nothing to stir your sense of excitement like the sound of cards being shuffled, chips being stacked and slot machines paying out. Consider the Casino Royale to be your little slice of Vegas right at sea – with thousands of square feet of lights, action, slots and tables.
There is a themed walkway entrance, The Museum of Gaming, exploring the history of gambling. Design elements include dramatic sculptures, crystal chandeliers, and hues of amethyst, aquamarine and ruby. As for the meat and potatoes of the casino, you’ll find 450 slot machines; extensive table games including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, and Caribbean Stud Poker; a bar and lounge area; a sports book; a poker room; and a players’ club.
Club Royale is our loyalty or rewards program for distinguished high rollers. Select slot and table players enjoy rewards like future cruise discounts and invitations to VIP events onboard. Ask for the Casino Host onboard to learn how to qualify.
If you want to learn the gaming rules, Casino Royale provide free seminars for tips to help you out at the tables, or feel free to ask casino’s dealers for guidance.
Feb 09, 2008 I luv this song! Its from their album-Chase This Light, and the whole album is amaze! Aug 28, 2007 Big Casino Lyrics: Steady / Before this world starts up again / It's me and night / We wait for the sun / The kids and drunks head back inside / Well, there's lots of smart ideas in books I've never. Some Go Big Casino songs have later appeared on Jimmy Eat World albums, including 'Hear You Me,' 'My Sundown' and from their Chase This Light album, 'Carry You.' The band's frontman Jim Adkins comments on this song on flaglive.com: 'It is basically a loser's anthem. Lyrics to 'Big Casino' by Jimmy Eat World. Before this world starts up again It's me and night We wait for the sun The kids and drunks head back inside. Big casino jimmy eat world. Jimmy Eat World 'Big Casino': Before this world starts up again It's me and night We wait for the sun The kids and drunks head.
One of the best parts about gambling at sea is that the cruise ship dealers and other casino workers are more patient and willing to help a beginner learn the games than what it have seen in Las Vegas. Most cruise ship passengers are on vacation to enjoy the cruise, and gambling is just one small piece of their trip. Therefore, the casino is competing with other shipboard activities. At one time, a cruise might be the first gaming exposure for many passengers. Cruise casinos still recognize that most of their passengers are not big time gamblers. They just want to have some fun.
Fortunately for those who like to gamble, cruise lines continue to build bigger and more elaborate onboard casinos. Many passengers consider them an essential feature of the cruise experience, and ships ranging from luxury to main stream all have casinos.
Meanwhile, if the opportunity arises you to aboard on the Oasis of the Seas Casino, do it. You will not regret it!